Rome, Florence & Venice
- 10 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 13/05/2019 to 23/05/2019
Price per person
Rome, the eternal city has endured for over 2,700 years with an ambiance like no other. Embedded in centuries of history and culture it is Italy’s capital and largest city offering far too much to see in one visit. In this city a phenomenal concentration of history, legend, and monuments coexists with an equally phenomenal concentration of people busily going about their everyday life. A breathtaking city that will leave you with the urge to return.
Florence, the birthplace of Renaissance. Florence is one of the most beautifully preserved and artistically rich cities in the world. Here, artistic treasures and architectural masterpieces of the past blend with ancient streets lined with elegant boutiques, peaceful parks, street side cafes, unforgettable dining and breathtaking views at every turn. The historical part of the city is largely contained in a small area which allows many of the places easily reachable on foot where pedestrians often mingle between the popular mopeds dashing through the city streets.
Venice is built on more than 100 small islands in a marshy lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. Its stone palaces seemingly rise out of the water. There are no cars or roadways, just canals and boats. The Grand Canal snakes through the city which is filled with innumerable narrow, maze-like alleys and small squares, fun to get lost in because you will make wonderful discoveries.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.
- 10 nights in a Double room for Single Use in 4 Star quality hotels
- 3 x Dinners, 1 x Lunch, breakfast daily
- English speaking Guides
- Transfers as shown
- Entrance Fees to Colosseum including Underground, The Vatican, Villa Adriana & Villa D’Este, Uffiz, Accademia, Doges Palace Secret Rooms and Basilica Santa Croce,
- Wine Tasting & Lunch at Decugnano de Barbi
- Pizza & Gelato Tour & Gourmet Tour of Bologna including Tastings
- Gondola ride
- Hotel Bar is open between 5.30pm and 6.30pm with house wines, beer, soft drinks included for Individual Travellers
- Porterage & Gratuities
- Water on vehicles
- 24 hour assistance during your trip