India's Golden Triangle- For Solo Travellers
- 7 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 07/01/2019 to 14/01/2019
- 11/03/2019 to 18/03/2019
- 08/07/2019 to 15/07/2019
- 21/10/2019 to 28/10/2019
- 18/11/2019 to 25/11/2019
Price per person
Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a solo-traveller-only adventures of the Golden Triangle.
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. On this adventure, designed for solo travellers only, enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage homestay. Travel through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Why you’ll love this trip
- See the best of North India in just over a week.
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon on an optional balloon safari
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey.
- Overlooking the picturesque scene of Moata Lake, the monumental Amber Fort is one sight that will forever be under India’s protection
- Experience authentic Rajasthani luxury with a heritage stay in Karauli
- Old and New Delhi fuse to create a city that pays homage to past empires, while wrestling with its modern identity
- For those with limited time, long travel days are kept to a minimum, which is perfect for visiting several icons of northern India
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is for solo travellers only. If you’re planning an adventure with a friend, family member or partner, see trip code HHSN on our website. If you’re planning to travel on your own, with a group of other solo travellers, this trip might be just what you’re looking for
- This is our most compact trip in India in Original style and a lot is packed in to the itinerary.
- India can reach extremely high temperatures in the summer. While we aim to do our walking tours early in the morning when it’s cooler, remember to keep hydrated and to bring a hat, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt and anything else that will protect you from the sun.
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees so we can be respectful and comfortable during our sightseeing.
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.