Classic Peru - For Solo Travellers
- 9 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 14/09/2019 to 22/09/2019
- 11/04/2020 to 19/04/2020
- 12/09/2020 to 20/09/2020
Price per person
Experience classic Peru touring South America's ancient Inca sites.
Visit South America and travel to Peru on an adventure from mountains to jungle, and seasides to great plains. Visit Peru's incredible natural and historical highlights on this awesome adventure. Retrace the steps of the Incas to Machu Picchu, admire colonial cities, explore vibrant markets and meet the locals in this South American country with a difference. Return home with incredible memories of the panoramas and people of Peru.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Why you’ll love this trip
- Discover the breadth of Peru’s diverse heritage, from the gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture of Lima to the Aymara and Quechuan Indian cultures of Puno
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cuzco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views
- The floating reed islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are astounding in concept, construction and history. Take a boat tour on the world’s highest navigable lake and stay with a local family there
- PASSPORT DETAILS REQUIRED
- Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to important sites such as Machu Picchu. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Health’ section of the trip notes for more important information on this.
- The facilities are basic at your homestay on Lake Titicaca. While creature comforts are few and far between while you’re there, many travellers find the experience a rich and rewarding one.
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.