Circle Sri Lanka - For Solo Travellers
- 14 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 13/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
- 14/12/2019 to 28/12/2019
- 30/12/2019 to 13/01/2020
Price per person
Embark on a on a solo-traveller-only adventure on this unique, fun, culture-rich tour of Sri Lanka.
A jewel in the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. On this adventure, designed for solo travellers only, you will enjoy all that this stunning island has to offer. From ancient Anuradhapura city and the well-preserved Polonnaruwa ruins, to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress, Sri Lankan culture spans more than 2,000 years and still remains vibrant and alive today. Trek through lush tea plantations, indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages and dip your toes in the calm, clear waters of Mirissa beach on this all-encompassing adventure for those seeking a unique travel experience.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Why you’ll love this trip
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country
- Trek through lush tea plantations
- Indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages
- Dip your toes in the calm, clear waters off the beach at Mirissa
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is for solo travellers only. If you’re planning an adventure with a friend, family member or partner, we’ve got heaps of other trips you can travel on! If you’re planning to travel on your own, with a group of other solo travellers, this trip might be just what you’re looking for.
- Though its equatorial position means fairly constant year-round temperatures, the summer months in Sri Lanka are very hot with short, sharp monsoons in the south-west of the country. Be sure to use adequate sun protection and drink plenty of water.
- The jungle hike is approximately 6.5 hours, accommodation is a comfortable lodge. Its relatively flat but its around 12km each day hiking.
- If you have issues with heights, you may wish to sit out the climb of Lion Rock at Sigiriya. there are lots of rough, narrow steps and tight walkways.
- The drive from Bandarawela to Mirissa on day 11 is downhill, windy and slow. Motion sickness has been an issue for some travellers in the past.
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.