Beautiful Cuba - For Solo Travellers
- 7 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
- 25/11/2019 to 02/12/2019
Price per person
Travel to Cuba and experience the enthralling history of this seductive Caribbean island for solo-travellers-only.
Travel to Cuba and enjoy a relaxing week-long adventure while immersing yourself in the history, culture and natural beauty of this colourful Caribbean island. Cuba's imminent political and cultural change makes it something to experience now before it evolves. Wander through Havana’s glittering colonial architecture, soak up the clear mountain air among Soroa’s vibrant mountain orchards, relax on Playa Ancon’s vast white beaches and admire Trinidad’s unrivalled ambience. From old cars to fragrant cigars and with plenty of salsa in between, this trip has it all and is the perfect introduction to all things Cuban.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Why you’ll love this trip
- A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the ‘rainbow of Cuba’
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass you by
- A visit to the Che Guevara mausoleum and museum allows you to learn about the iconic Cuban revolutionary in the right contextTrinidad is a real Cuban treat – step back in time on its old-world streets, then hit some fine palm-flanked beaches
- Marvel at the unique architecture of Palacio del Valle in Cienfuegos
- Try your hand at traditional dance moves with an informal salsa lesson
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is for solo travellers only. If you’re planning an adventure with a friend, family member or partner, we’ve got heaps of other trips you can travel on! If you’re planning to travel on your own, with a group of other solo travellers, this trip might be just what you’re looking for.
- The guesthouses (Casas) we use are much nicer than your average Cuban dwelling but keep in mind that each and every room is unique. Regardless of where you stay, power cuts and breaks in hot water are sometimes unavoidable, as in any developing country.
- Funds can be difficult to access in Cuba. Ideally bring multiple credit cards from several different banks just to be sure.
- Luxuries such as air conditioning, and even toilet seats, are often scarce. Part of the experience here is learning to appreciate everyday Cuban resourcefulness.
- Internet access can be hard to come by, and when it’s available it’s often unreliable and expensive. This is, on the other hand, a great opportunity to take a break from modern devices and have a true holiday.
- Cuba is different, and that’s a big part of its allure. Things don’t always go according to plan, and many things don’t work the same way as back home. Patience and good humour will go a long way in this beautiful destination.
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.