Beautiful Bali - For Solo Travellers
- 8 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 07/01/2019 to 15/01/2019
- 15/04/2019 to 23/04/2019
- 13/05/2019 to 21/05/2019
- 15/07/2019 to 23/07/2019
- 09/09/2019 to 17/09/2019
Price per person
Travel to Bali and visit Indonesia's beautiful island on a solo-traveller-only getaway.
On this new adventure, designed for solo travellers only, travel to Bali and discover Indonesia's beautiful island escape. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu-Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that is synonymous with beautiful Bali.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
Why you’ll love this trip
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there’s also plenty of time to relax – bathe in hot springs, laze on the beach or stroll around botanical gardens
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture – you’ll eat street food with locals, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani
- Escape the tourists – and the heat – in Sidemen, a lovely, peaceful village nestled in the hills
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is for solo travellers only. If you’re planning an adventure with a friend, family member or partner, we’ve got heaps of other trips you can travel on! If you’re planning to travel on your own, with a group of other solo travellers, this trip might be just what you’re looking for.
- A good level of fitness is essential, as there are a range of physical activities included (cycling from Ubud, walking up Mt Batur at sunrise, and snorkelling in Bali Barat National Park).
- There is one very early start – your sunrise climb of Mt Batur kicks off at 3 am. This means you’ll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather’s fine!
- Bali is blessed with a consistent climate for most of the year. However, the rainy season (usually October–March) brings frequent downpours. The good news is that these rainy bursts don’t last long, and it is usually still warm.
Directly email Business & Leisure Travel, or fill in Travel Enquiry at bottom of page.