The Season of Japan - 11 Nights
- 11 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 16/10/2019 to 27/10/2019
Price per person
Japan is known for its spectacular Spring floral displays and dedication to beautifying their parks and gardens. These same public areas become awash with different colours each Autumn and the cooling temperatures bring out a whole new way of looking at this fascinating land.
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
cairns@BLT.com.au | townsville@BLT.com.au | weipa@BLT.com.au
Fly, Cruise & Stay 10 days with the NEW Le Laperouse on a journey around Southern Japan in 2019. Twin from $9,995*pp balcony
- Discovering the `Empire of the Rising Sun`, its culture, its ancestral traditions and iconic sites
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Miyajima Sanctuary and its vermillion Torii, the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
- Sakaiminato and Matsue or medieval Japan and the former homes of the Samurais.
- Discovering Tamano, a former feudal domain with a surprising cultural heritage, and its famous `black castle`.
- Visit the famous Nijo Castle and Kiyomizu Temple in Kyoto
SENSATIONAL SINGLES – Single deluxe balcony from just $12,885* – hurry very limited space!
THE SEASON OF JAPAN Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare** from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Osaka inc taxes
- One way shared coach transfer from Osaka airport to hotel
- 1 nights accommodation in Kyoto including breakfast
- Morning sightseeing tour of Kyoto including the Temple of the Golden Pavilion and Ryoanji Temple with Japanese style lunch in local restaurant
- One way shared coach transfer from Kyoto to port
- 8 night `Best of Japan` cruise with Le Laperouse from Maizuru to Osaka including:
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain`s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands…list available upon request)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Port taxes
- One way private car transfer from Osaka port to airport
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (19Apr18). All prices based on cash payment – credit card fees may apply. **All airfare/taxes are based on 2018 dates/rates/schedules and are subject to change until bookable approx 10 months prior. Once booked, all airfare/taxes are due in full 24 hours from reservation and strict cancellation/change fees apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Prices based on 10% Ponant Bonus fares correct at time of print, but subject to change without notice by cruise line at any time. Offer ends 30May18 or until sold out/withdrawn and are subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Categories based on DEL deluxe Balcony and DS4 Deluxe Suite.
11 nights From AU $9,995 per person, twin share