Mekong River Adventure - 4 Nights
- 4 Nights
- Was $1459
Price per person
5 Days - Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City
Experience the beauty of both Cambodia and Vietnam during this five-day river cruising journey. Take in Wat Phnom, the Grand Palace, and the Tra Su Bird Sanctuary and prepare to see things you’ll never forget (but bring your camera anyway). Get a true taste of river cruising while visiting the Cai Be floating market, where you’ll learn about fish farming, pottery, and sugar palm production. Opt for bikes, tuk tuks, or local boats to get around and see rice paddies, monasteries, and local businesses.
Only valid until May 31 2018
Call us today for all the details 1300 76 86 96.
Without your travel agent, you're on your own!
cairns@BLT.com.au | townsville@BLT.com.au | weipa@BLT.com.au
- Sail the mighty Mekong
- Explore the floating markets and villages
- Discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang
- Visit ancient temples and small villages
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a floating market
- Duration: 5 days
- Start/Finish City: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City
- Service Level: Upgraded
- Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- Physical Grading: 2 – Light
- Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- Travel Style: Marine
- Small-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- Trip Type: Small Group
- Group trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
Sail the mighty Mekong, explore the floating markets and villages, discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang, visit ancient temples and small villages, enjoy the atmosphere of a floating market.
Group Size Notes
4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
Toum Tiou II Riverboat, private vehicles, walking
We believe solo travellers should not have to pay more to travel so our group trips are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip. Some of our Independent trips are designed differently and solo travellers on these itineraries must pay the single trip price.
Aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (4 nts).
My Own Room
Please note that if you have booked the “My Own Room” option for this tour, you will receive your own single room for all night stops
Cabins on board the Toum Tiou II all have exterior view windows and private bathrooms.
Length: 38m (125 ft) riverboat
Engine power: 450 HP
Speed: 11 Knots
Capacity: 28 Passengers
Cabins: 14 – 6 upper, 8 lower
Boat Layout: Large screen television in lounge showing movies nightly. Library with classic literature, Wifi in public areas, outdoor dining and lounge areas with comfortable seating